Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's with all the stuff?

Some of you may have noticed the 3 different links on the Home page of JodieMo.com. Well, let me explain those.

I get bored pretty easily, so in order to keep myself interested, I have several passions that I practice on frequesnt occasion.


The first is Sewing which is my hands on creative outlet. There is nothing better than actually making something from practically nothing. It's a joy for me to create things with others in mind and it comes with the added bonus of giving me some welcome relaxation at the end of a long day.


The second is Cooking. I have always loved to cook. I feel like I have been doing it my whole life. While in the past I have cooked many a fancy dinner, I currently am focused on more family friendly fare. I love to share my meals with the world and I do very often.


Lastly, there is Photography. My passion and joy since the very beginning. I feel like I have been taking pictures my entire life, long before I ever had a camera. My hope is to one day make this a sustainable career. My one real goal is to turn the thing I love the most into a career I can enjoy with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment